4. Cancellation or Contract Modification by the Customer
Cancellation of contracts must be in writing form. Cancellations are only valid after consulting with the organizer and obtaining their agreement. All received documents (confirmation, tickets, coupons, etc.) must be attached and returned at this time.
In the event of a complete cancellation, on the case of a group reservation, meaning ten people or more, the following percent of the arrangement costs will be charged to the contracting party:
- 7 days before the start of the activity 50%.
- 2 days, on the day of the start of the activity or no show-ups 100%
- In the event of a partial cancellation of a group reservation (reduction of the number of participants to less than ten), the agency has the right to change the prices to the original ones.
- Changing the date of the activity up to one day before the activity incurs a processing fee of €10/per person.
- If on the day of the activity the customer changes the date to another day, then the customer must pay the processing fee of €20/person, as well as any other additional existing costs.
- If, due to late arrival, the customer cannot partake in the activity, or if, due to this reason the trip must be cancelled: 100% of the cost will be charged. If, due to late arrival, only a limited number of people can participate, no refunds are given.